Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSTAFFMember listServersClan WarsJoin UsDownloadsPublic BanListSearchRegisterLog in

Promod squad

Go down 
+2
|F|z| iwannabe
|F|z| Checken
6 posters
AuthorMessage
|F|z| Checken
Member (60)
Member (60)

Flag : Finland
GameRanger Account ID : 6833152

Promod squad Empty
PostSubject: Promod squad   Promod squad Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 6:01 pm

Let's see how many ppl want to play promod. I've heard ppl say promod cw is dead but it isn't. Just need to search in the right place. Playing promod more might bring some great players on our doorstep instead of 12 year old muhammads from zombie servers.

Talking of servers i think we should switch one of the useless zombie servers to another promod server with more emphasis on competitive play. This server could be made to be turned into cw server too.

I know frag zone is a HC server but honestly all HC and no promod makes checken a dull boy.
Iwan's a dull boy too but also wrong in the head.
Back to top Go down
|F|z| iwannabe
Co-Leader (100)
Co-Leader (100)

Flag : UK
GameRanger Account ID : 6968511

Promod squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promod squad   Promod squad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 1:20 am

I think it's more activity and members we need to sort out at the moment.

I agree with more promod but the problem is that there's no way we can tell who is cheating and who isn't. Plus if the majority of the time it's hard to organise the team in HC, we will get absolutely spanked against promod teams.
spanked like i spank checken
Back to top Go down
neonn :)))

Flag : Cyprus
GameRanger Account ID : 7054615

Promod squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promod squad   Promod squad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 1:57 am

well a little of effort from each one that wants to play and a bit of time to have a look on the videos i posted on the side some time ago should do but if only a few people are willing to put on the effort then only those few should get to play the matches. And they need to get out of the "public server" mentality cuz wars is definitely not the same. if we can do that then i think we can move on from there.
Back to top Go down
|F|z| Checken
Member (60)
Member (60)

Promod squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promod squad   Promod squad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 12:07 pm

|F|z| iwannabe wrote:
I think it's more activity and members we need to sort out at the moment.

I created this topic to try and motivate players who have joined from promod server to be more active since i myself have a problem with being motivated with the clan because all it takes to become a full admin is to play a HC clanwar. yay.

If we could move away from being hardcore only we could move away from half of the playerbase being inactive only.

|F|z| neonn Smile)) wrote:
they need to get out of the "public server" mentality cuz wars is definitely not the same. if we can do that then i think we can move on from there.

And this is why i shared my thoughts of creating a competitive promod server that can be turned into clanwar server by putting a password?

PS. nice to see someone else replied too than only wannabe
i knew iwan was gonna reply since he has to have his penis in all the holes
Back to top Go down

Flag : Cyprus
GameRanger Account ID : 7054615

Promod squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promod squad   Promod squad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:36 pm

That public gameplay mentality is what ruins everything even in hardcore matches.
Back to top Go down
|F|z| Checken
Member (60)
Member (60)

Promod squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promod squad   Promod squad Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 7:47 pm

So pls anyone interested in training and playing clan wars in promod reply to this post so i have easier time counting how many players we have!
Back to top Go down
livezor

GameRanger Account ID : dont have one

Promod squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promod squad   Promod squad Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 7:48 pm

I am game Smile
Back to top Go down
AleXlol

Promod squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promod squad   Promod squad Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 8:48 pm

yes good idea there is many talented admins at fz so promod team would be good idea ill play for u chicken LOL
Back to top Go down
|F|z| Checken
Member (60)
Member (60)

Promod squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promod squad   Promod squad Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 8:51 pm

AleXlol wrote:
yes good idea there is many talented admins at fz so promod team would be good idea ill play for u chicken LOL
Good luck getting accepted to the clan first.
Back to top Go down
AleXlol

Promod squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promod squad   Promod squad Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 8:56 pm

u told me to apply so i apply tho xd
Back to top Go down
livezor

GameRanger Account ID : dont have one

Promod squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promod squad   Promod squad Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 7:04 am

is this still going to happen mate?
Back to top Go down
|F|z| Checken
Member (60)
Member (60)

Promod squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promod squad   Promod squad Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:43 pm

We need 15 players. Until we have 15 active promod members (i can't recruit) we're gonna have to do with mixing with server friends. Some of those server friends have applications waiting for reply and we can't do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
|F|z|w i N G L E*
Senior Admin (80)
Senior Admin (80)

Flag : Pakistan
GameRanger Account ID : 1732604

Promod squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promod squad   Promod squad Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 1:04 am

sorry guys I was Really Stuck in My Life Just After May I will Be there For the Leading Both Squad Hc anD PRomod So The Responsibility which i Had given To Checken is To Get 15 Active Players For Promod Squad!! Cya Mates Good Luck!! I Will be Back Very Soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.frag-zone.com
Sponsored content

Promod squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promod squad   Promod squad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promod squad
Page 1 of 1