Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSTAFFMember listServersClan WarsJoin UsDownloadsPublic BanListSearchRegisterLog in

Banned on promod sd server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweety1991

Banned on promod sd server Empty
PostSubject: Banned on promod sd server   Banned on promod sd server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 11:58 pm

Hi everybody..I am Sweety and the latest days i played with the name Mrs.Robot (just put it if someone remembers).
Today while i was playing ive been banned permanently from an admin for no apparent reason.
Now..i dont know why or how because its not like i kill that much that i can be considered an hacker, anyway ill be waiting for your answer and i hope somebody can unban me from the server cause was one of the few i had fun.
My guid is 765b95e9 dont know if my boyfriend's guide or mine..anyway im the one playing (he played long time ago with the best europe teams Laughing)
Ciao cheers
Back to top Go down
Sweety1991

PostSubject: Re: Banned on promod sd server   Banned on promod sd server Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 12:23 am

didnt read i had to put a format so here it is
Your In-Game Name*: Mrs. Robot at the banning time but usually is Sweety

Your GR[ID]?*: cant see it now, i was banned in the afternoon then i had to cook and clean

Reason you were banned?: it says 9999

Who banned you?: didnt say a name just admin

When were you banned? 23/09 afternoon

What Server were you banned on?: on a promod sd (cant go in now and give you the ip for reasons Very Happy)

Why should you be unbanned?*: cause there was no reason for my ban
Back to top Go down
Sweety1991

PostSubject: Re: Banned on promod sd server   Banned on promod sd server Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 6:03 pm

can somebody answer me or ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned on promod sd server   Banned on promod sd server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned on promod sd server
Page 1 of 1