Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSTAFFMember listServersClan WarsJoin UsDownloadsPublic BanListSearchRegisterLog in

I am not able to enter FZ PROMOD! It appears im banned but i dont remember getting banned

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EK BiL0o

I am not able to enter FZ PROMOD! It appears im banned but i dont remember getting banned Empty
PostSubject: I am not able to enter FZ PROMOD! It appears im banned but i dont remember getting banned   I am not able to enter FZ PROMOD! It appears im banned but i dont remember getting banned Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 8:21 pm

Your In-Game Name*:|E.K| BiL0o

Your GR[ID]?*:6684548

Reason you were banned?:I have no idea- and it is PB

Who banned you?:No idea

When were you banned?Also no idea- Last time I played in FZ PROMOD was about 6 months ago

What Server were you banned on?:FZ PROMOD

Why should you be unbanned?*:I am a trusted member of EK and I was never accused of hacking- must be a hater who ban me Smile So pls unban me and thx Smile

Happy killings XD
Back to top Go down
Eskei

I am not able to enter FZ PROMOD! It appears im banned but i dont remember getting banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am not able to enter FZ PROMOD! It appears im banned but i dont remember getting banned   I am not able to enter FZ PROMOD! It appears im banned but i dont remember getting banned Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 8:32 pm

who banned u and why?
Back to top Go down
EK BiL0o

PostSubject: Re: I am not able to enter FZ PROMOD! It appears im banned but i dont remember getting banned   I am not able to enter FZ PROMOD! It appears im banned but i dont remember getting banned Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 8:40 pm

As I mentioned above, I have no idea when and by whom I was banned since its been 6 months I haven't play COD4. Can you check the database pls?
Back to top Go down
NitroTurbo
NitroTurbo

Flag : Iraq
GameRanger Account ID : 6464924

PostSubject: Re: I am not able to enter FZ PROMOD! It appears im banned but i dont remember getting banned   I am not able to enter FZ PROMOD! It appears im banned but i dont remember getting banned Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 12:43 am

my knowledge...I guess someone is using the same your id/cd key and used hacks they banned him so you won't be able to join maybe you have to change your cd key or ID
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am not able to enter FZ PROMOD! It appears im banned but i dont remember getting banned   I am not able to enter FZ PROMOD! It appears im banned but i dont remember getting banned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am not able to enter FZ PROMOD! It appears im banned but i dont remember getting banned
Page 1 of 1