Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSTAFFMember listServersClan WarsJoin UsDownloadsPublic BanListSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Membership

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarkkoo

Flag : Macedonia
GameRanger Account ID : :D

Application for Membership Empty
PostSubject: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 9:21 pm

Contact Information: - Gameranger pls i don't read my email. I can start using ts3 more if needed.

GameRanger #ID (Numbers):  -   bounce

In-Game Nickname:  - Jarkkoo

COD4 Experience (Years,best killstreak): - Played on and off since the release. I've been admin for 2 years on a clan called RefleX until it all died down. Then a year or two off, other games and schools. Now back cause nothing's quite like good old promod.

Do you have an original CD-Key (Yes/No):  - Yes

Are you hardcore player or promod player:  - Promod

Are you used to play clan wars?:  - Yes.

Can you record and take ss in clan wars: - Yes.

How many hours can you be online daily? - 0-20h depends on work. 12h shifts so work days not much gametime there. Free days i usually play so much it's unhealthy.

Personal Information: - Some could say i'm immature. But i'd like to blame it on my parents. I work with humor and i'm really not as up tight as the speed of typing random shit in the chat may seem. I do have problems with concentration. Also my humor didn't work well in school so i might be a little dumb.

Why do you want to join |F|z|? - i've played on fz promod for months now so i know for a fact you need more admins there. Also i went through some of the ban appeals section. It seems fz needs more admins with more experience both of the game and in being admin. So yeah, why me? Well i have the necessary experience in providing evidence for each ban and not banning a player because they've had a little more training than me.

What new things can you bring to our clan? - No new things. Perhaps replacing some older admins who are no longer on the server keeping it in top of gametracker's list.

Previous clans and reason for leaving? - SO much mixing and playful clans but 2 real clans i left for the clans died out.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? - Mhm.

Do you have Fraps? - Nuh uh. Why fraps tho when u can /record?

Sry for the long post but you know.

PS. if possible i would like to be a masked admin with no clantags. I will represent the clan by keeping the promod server clean. Or atleast cleaner, since there will always be someone who spams that stupid !wh command making everyone jumpy and suddenly everyone's a cheater.
Back to top Go down
|F|z|w i N G L E*
Senior Admin (80)
Senior Admin (80)

Flag : Pakistan
GameRanger Account ID : 1732604

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 9:44 pm

Hm!!nice Application Jarko i must Say you Ur Good and Mature Player So Jion us At ts3.frag-hosting.com,andi i will see u in Fz Promod and ur Gameplay&Skillz Or Contact me Normally in Gameranger,My Vote is ON hold,Hope u will Reply As quickly u Can will Be seeing u in Game Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.frag-zone.com
NitroTurbo
NitroTurbo

Flag : Iraq
GameRanger Account ID : 6464924

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 12:11 am

you seems like a very good player I will be glad if you joined this clan I vote
Yes! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
but you must be tested so we check you'r skills:)
Back to top Go down
Jarkkoo

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 12:03 pm

thanks for accepting me Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shootist520

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 4:12 pm

Please mention your GameRanger #ID IN Numbers:6146737

In-Game Nickname: Shootist520

COD4 Experience (Years,best killstreak)?: I have been playing since the first call of duty, best kill streak is 25 kill streak without camping

Do you have an original CD-Key (Yes/No)?:yes

Are you used to play clan wars? + mention if you are hardcore or promod player?: i dont play clan wars and im not that good in snd but im a pro in ffa

Can you record ss and demo in clan wars? yes

How many hours can you be online daily? 5-6 hours btw im always online

Why do you want to join |F|z|? because the are alot of hackers in ffa and not many admins are always the.And also because it is my second favorite sever

What new things can you bring to our clan? I can bring ideas and i can bring Fz to a better place by being on the server everyday and banning hackers

Do you have TeamSpeak3?no
Do you have Fraps? yes, i used to record videos while playing on this server

Can you donate for the clan? No
Back to top Go down
|F|z| Checken
Member (60)
Member (60)

Flag : Finland
GameRanger Account ID : 6833152

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 7:19 pm

Jarkkoo why are you banned in the server? are you eskei just trying to join back?

Also you should've made ur own application instead of copying mine...
Back to top Go down
Jarkkoo

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 7:30 pm

what do you mean? im banned server? i never play today Fz server and who trying to join back i don't install GameRanger soon i install GameRanger Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Membership
Page 1 of 1