Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSTAFFMember listServersClan WarsJoin UsDownloadsPublic BanListSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Membership

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenBanana
GreenBanana

Flag : Bosnia
GameRanger Account ID : 6467568

Application for Membership Empty
PostSubject: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 9:06 pm

Location: I am a Bosnian guy but i am liveing in Austria -> Vienna.

GameRanger #ID (Numbers) 6467568

Game Information: I am playing Call of Duty MW, MW2, MW3, Black Ops II and CSGO. (I will soon buy Black Ops III)

In-Game Nickname: My In-Game Nickname is DeathStroke

COD4 Experience (Years,best killstreak) ? I really dont know how many years i am playing COD4. Before Xfire closed i had more than 1500h play time Very Happy. My best killstreak was long time ago. It was 20 kills without to die.

Do you have an original CD-Key (Yes/No)? Yes i do.

Are you hardcore player or promod player? I am a hardcore and mod player. Mods like DeathRun-, Zombie-, Sniper- and CodJumpermods

Are you used to play clan wars? Yeah i am, but i dont like to play clan wars, because i cant record games. When i start to record my FPS fell down to 20 Sad.

Can you record and take ss in clan wars? No i can't.

How many hours can you be online daily? Because i am working i am everyday online after 16 pm.

Personal Information: I have steam too. You can add me. My SteamID: ddeathstroke and my pic is: I am not a geek, I am a gamer.

Why do you want to join |F|z|? I want to join |F|z|, because i was long time admin (40). I was always a good admin and there are lot of players on the |F|z|Zombie server who are disrespecting the rules. Some guys are doing some things which are not allowed like glitches, elevators and more. I want to clean the servers, because there some hackers on it.

What new things can you bring to our clan? I have a good feeling to see who is hacking or not. I am responsible and I respect others and the admin power.

Previous clans and reason for leaving? I was in Royal Soldiers (|RS|) Headadmin. I was a loyal member, but after a year there i left, because i was headadmin and i had noting to do there. If ive done something one of the founders (He hates me) is always changeing. I dont want that!

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes i do.

Do you have Fraps? Yes i do.

I hope I will be accepted. If i forgot something or you have some questions write it in the comments Very Happy!

-Best Regards
DeathStroke
Back to top Go down
|F|z| LeGacY (SLAYERGOD)
Leader (100)
Leader (100)
|F|z| LeGacY (SLAYERGOD)

Flag : UAE
GameRanger Account ID : 4268458

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 5:47 pm

hey jusuf i hav seen ur app u seem like a good guy and mature Smile contact me on my gameranger when u get online plz.. GR:ID 4268458
Back to top Go down
GreenBanana
GreenBanana

Flag : Bosnia
GameRanger Account ID : 6467568

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 12:33 am

Thanks for accepting me Smile !
Back to top Go down
|F|z| LeGacY (SLAYERGOD)
Leader (100)
Leader (100)
|F|z| LeGacY (SLAYERGOD)

Flag : UAE
GameRanger Account ID : 4268458

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 12:39 am

u r welcme mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Membership
Page 1 of 1