Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSTAFFMember listServersClan WarsJoin UsDownloadsPublic BanListSearchRegisterLog in

FrosteR banned for no reason (I killed an Admin, LEYA).

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrosteR

FrosteR banned for no reason (I killed an Admin, LEYA). Empty
PostSubject: FrosteR banned for no reason (I killed an Admin, LEYA).   FrosteR banned for no reason (I killed an Admin, LEYA). Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 7:31 pm

Hi there,

I was playing on your S&D Promod server with the IP: 94.23.196.90:20049

I killed one of your admins named LEYA:] ingame (Connected from Egypt) and I got banned immediately for no reason, it wasn't even a weird kill either, I think he was just angry that he got killed again or something, I don't know!

Your In-Game Name*: FrosteR

Your GR[ID]?*: d58edb6b6a8df35467848e8fd1e91d79

Reason you were banned?: Absolutely nothing, it says ''chets'' when I reconnect.

Who banned you?: LEYA:]

When were you banned? 17 september 2015 around 16:15 Dutch time.

What Server were you banned on?: 94.23.196.90:20049

Why should you be unbanned?*:
As for proof that I don't cheat, that is hard to supply of course, but if you look me up you will see that I played COD4 professionally from 2007 until 2012.
You can find information about me on my Twitch twitch.tv/FrosterNL, there you can see I played in teams like Power Gaming, TCM-Gaming and eSuba, together with players like paradox, Mazarini, Luboshmir, Toxjee, Germaine, etc.

I would like to get unbanned because I obviously don't cheat, nor do I ever play weird or dodgy, not to mention I have more than 5000 hours of COD4 behind me because of my professional gaming time.

Kind regards and thank you for your time!
Erik - FrosteR

To contact me you can add me on Evolve or reply here, my Evolve username is: Frosterr

Back to top Go down
FrosteR

PostSubject: Re: FrosteR banned for no reason (I killed an Admin, LEYA).   FrosteR banned for no reason (I killed an Admin, LEYA). Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 12:48 am

I was reading other ban appeals and it seems this LEYA:] admin is banning a lot of people for no reason, perhaps you want to look into him being an admin?
Back to top Go down
FrosteR

PostSubject: Re: FrosteR banned for no reason (I killed an Admin, LEYA).   FrosteR banned for no reason (I killed an Admin, LEYA). Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 5:00 pm

Looks like I'm unbanned, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FrosteR banned for no reason (I killed an Admin, LEYA).   FrosteR banned for no reason (I killed an Admin, LEYA). Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FrosteR banned for no reason (I killed an Admin, LEYA).
Page 1 of 1