Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSTAFFMember listServersClan WarsJoin UsDownloadsPublic BanListMemberlistSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

FrosteR banned for no reason (I killed an Admin, LEYA).

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrosteR

PostSubject: FrosteR banned for no reason (I killed an Admin, LEYA).   Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:31 pm

Hi there,

I was playing on your S&D Promod server with the IP: 94.23.196.90:20049

I killed one of your admins named LEYA:] ingame (Connected from Egypt) and I got banned immediately for no reason, it wasn't even a weird kill either, I think he was just angry that he got killed again or something, I don't know!

Your In-Game Name*: FrosteR

Your GR[ID]?*: d58edb6b6a8df35467848e8fd1e91d79

Reason you were banned?: Absolutely nothing, it says ''chets'' when I reconnect.

Who banned you?: LEYA:]

When were you banned? 17 september 2015 around 16:15 Dutch time.

What Server were you banned on?: 94.23.196.90:20049

Why should you be unbanned?*:
As for proof that I don't cheat, that is hard to supply of course, but if you look me up you will see that I played COD4 professionally from 2007 until 2012.
You can find information about me on my Twitch twitch.tv/FrosterNL, there you can see I played in teams like Power Gaming, TCM-Gaming and eSuba, together with players like paradox, Mazarini, Luboshmir, Toxjee, Germaine, etc.

I would like to get unbanned because I obviously don't cheat, nor do I ever play weird or dodgy, not to mention I have more than 5000 hours of COD4 behind me because of my professional gaming time.

Kind regards and thank you for your time!
Erik - FrosteR

To contact me you can add me on Evolve or reply here, my Evolve username is: Frosterr

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrosteR

PostSubject: Re: FrosteR banned for no reason (I killed an Admin, LEYA).   Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:48 am

I was reading other ban appeals and it seems this LEYA:] admin is banning a lot of people for no reason, perhaps you want to look into him being an admin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrosteR

PostSubject: Re: FrosteR banned for no reason (I killed an Admin, LEYA).   Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:00 pm

Looks like I'm unbanned, thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FrosteR banned for no reason (I killed an Admin, LEYA).   

Back to top Go down

FrosteR banned for no reason (I killed an Admin, LEYA).
Page 1 of 1