Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSTAFFMember listServersClan WarsJoin UsDownloadsPublic BanListSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Please Read .. Cheaters .... Gameranger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
invincible

Admin Please Read .. Cheaters .... Gameranger Empty
PostSubject: Admin Please Read .. Cheaters .... Gameranger   Admin Please Read .. Cheaters .... Gameranger Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 2:40 pm

Hi

There are lots of cheater these days ! by cheat!! i mean auto hook ! aims automatically and kills everyone !!! no one could play !!! i know 2 of them that they are ruining the game right now !!!

One of them is name : YouTube ( In - Game -  I Dont know the gameranger Account - also has another in-game name )

and other one : ProShow ( I KNOW THE GAMERANGER ID : 6545845 ) Please BLOCK THIS ******* !!

i wish i was admin or at least could kick those ******* ! i play a lot on this server

If possible please add anti-cheat or at least put an active admin on this server ...

My Gameranger ID : mr_ali_ice

Thank You
Back to top Go down
KILL BILL

Admin Please Read .. Cheaters .... Gameranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Please Read .. Cheaters .... Gameranger   Admin Please Read .. Cheaters .... Gameranger Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 4:41 am

Thanks the information !
I will do something Smile
Back to top Go down

Admin Please Read .. Cheaters .... Gameranger
Page 1 of 1