Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSTAFFMember listServersClan WarsJoin UsDownloadsPublic BanListSearchRegisterLog in

Apply of WXR2000

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WXR2000

Flag : Greece
GameRanger Account ID : 8796543

Apply of WXR2000 Empty
PostSubject: Apply of WXR2000   Apply of WXR2000 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 1:15 am

Contact Information:

Please mention your GameRanger #ID IN Numbers:8796543

Game Information:

In-Game Nickname:WXR2000

COD4 Experience (Years,best killstreak)?:I have been playing since 2012 and my best killstreak is 15 when i got a K/D ratio of 109 kills and 28 deaths in a TDM server

Do you have an original CD-Key (Yes/No)?:Yes.

Are you used to play clan wars? + mention if you are hardcore or promod player?:I'm not used to but i'm willing to learn and get used to clan wars.I'm a hardcore player

Can you record ss and demo in clan wars? + Can you play hardcore cw?(yes/no):I'll need your help on how to record ss and demo but after telling me how,i will give you ss and demo if asked.Yes,i can play hardcore clan wars

How many hours can you be online daily?:All day until 21st of August.After that 1-2 hours due to being in the final school year and i have to study a lot.

Personal Information:

Why do you want to join |F|z|?:I used to be a member of F|z| with a different name until i had to go offline due to computer issues and exams.I really enjoyed being in your clan and i would love it if you could give me a 2nd chance.

What new things can you bring to our clan?:I don't know if i can bring anything new because this clan is one of the best if not the best remaining clans in Call of Duty 4  Sad

Previous clans and reason for leaving?:I was in F|z| but i left due to computer issues and exams

Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a microphone?:Yes to both questions

Do you have Fraps?:No but i will install it if and as soon as i get accepted.

Can you donate for the clan?:Not now that i'm 17 but when i grow older i can donate up to 20 dollars
Back to top Go down
MHJ
Co-Leader (100)
Co-Leader (100)

Flag : Iran
GameRanger Account ID : 3821677

Apply of WXR2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply of WXR2000   Apply of WXR2000 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 5:27 pm

hi what wass your nickname when u wasin fz?
Back to top Go down

Apply of WXR2000
Page 1 of 1