Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSTAFFMember listServersClan WarsJoin UsDownloadsPublic BanListSearchRegisterLog in

I WANT TO BE AN ADMIN AT F|z

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shootis

Flag : SouthAfrica
GameRanger Account ID : 6146737

I WANT TO BE AN ADMIN AT F|z Empty
PostSubject: I WANT TO BE AN ADMIN AT F|z   I WANT TO BE AN ADMIN AT F|z Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 10:49 pm

Please mention your GameRanger #ID IN Numbers:6146737

Game Information:cod4

In-Game Nickname:Shootist520

COD4 Experience (Years,best killstreak)?2 years, my best kill steak was 60 kills at backlot in ffa(with no spawn killing) and my highest in snd was 11

Do you have an original CD-Key (Yes/No)?nope

Are you used to play clan wars? + mention if you are hardcore or promod player?i played aliitle bit of clan wars but im not used to it yet.IM A HARDCORE PLAYER

Can you record ss and demo in clan wars? + Can you play hardcore cw?(yes/no) yes both

How many hours can you be online daily?i am normally 9 hours online on weekdays and 12-15 hours online on weekends

Personal Information: my name is james and i live in SA

Why do you want to join |F|z|? play on the server every day and definatly BAN ALL HACKERS there.

What new things can you bring to our clan? I can bring years of gaming experience been playing the cod series for 2 years!!!! been in lots of community cod4 plus im online ever day so i can help monitor servers to make sure everyone is having a good time and not abusing in any way !.

Previous clans and reason for leaving? i am still in a clan i just joined it.I JUST WANNA BE ADMIN SO I CAN BAN ALL THOSE HACKERS because im online every single day

Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a microphone? yes i have both but my mic is starting not to work but ill buy new one next month

Do you have Fraps? yes

Can you donate for the clan? Not at the min because im recently unemployed
Back to top Go down
|F|z| LeGacY (SLAYERGOD)
Leader (100)
Leader (100)
|F|z| LeGacY (SLAYERGOD)

Flag : UAE
GameRanger Account ID : 4268458

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO BE AN ADMIN AT F|z   I WANT TO BE AN ADMIN AT F|z Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:08 am

hey mate . for being an admin on any of our server u need to donate atleast 5$ a month Smile good luck
Back to top Go down
|F|z| Apex
Server Admin (70)
Server Admin (70)
|F|z| Apex

Flag : UK
GameRanger Account ID : 6739226

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO BE AN ADMIN AT F|z   I WANT TO BE AN ADMIN AT F|z Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 3:13 pm

Are u trying to join fz? Or staying in ur clan and wanting to become an admin
Back to top Go down
|F|z|w i N G L E*
Senior Admin (80)
Senior Admin (80)

Flag : Pakistan
GameRanger Account ID : 1732604

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO BE AN ADMIN AT F|z   I WANT TO BE AN ADMIN AT F|z Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 11:55 am

Hm!! Nice Application For Been Admin u Have to Follow As "Mr.SlayerGod Says",And if u want to Join Fz So Apex Will Guide u Further!! Very Happy GOOD LUCK Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.frag-zone.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO BE AN ADMIN AT F|z   I WANT TO BE AN ADMIN AT F|z Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I WANT TO BE AN ADMIN AT F|z
Page 1 of 1