Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSTAFFMember listServersClan WarsJoin UsDownloadsPublic BanListSearchRegisterLog in

Pls stop ragebanning regulars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|F|z| Checken
Member (60)
Member (60)

Flag : Finland
GameRanger Account ID : 6833152

Pls stop ragebanning regulars Empty
PostSubject: Pls stop ragebanning regulars   Pls stop ragebanning regulars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 1:59 pm

Yes it's starting all over again. When i joined this clan it was really horrible. If there ever was admins on the servers they weren't really that smart. After the little cleansing of ranks when a few of old abusive admins got banned everything ran smoothly for a while. It warmed my heart watching as ppl like Slayer and Iwan put in work together as a team to ban hackers and loosing bad apples. I'm not trying to praise banning everyone even though i enjoy banning a moron or two as much as the next guy.

If you can't take losing then start winning.
Just please don't ban anymore regulars for having fast fingers and slightly better aim than you.

pls?
Back to top Go down
|F|z| iwannabe
Co-Leader (100)
Co-Leader (100)

Flag : UK
GameRanger Account ID : 6968511

PostSubject: Re: Pls stop ragebanning regulars   Pls stop ragebanning regulars Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:45 am

yus, very good sugeshun.

It's a different story if they're breaking rules though.
Back to top Go down
g r i p

Flag : Norway
GameRanger Account ID : 6156200

PostSubject: Re: Pls stop ragebanning regulars   Pls stop ragebanning regulars Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 5:06 pm

So getting banned by an admin solely based on a killcam then later on permabanned by another admin later on as I was selecting teams is justified?

If there is another reason I am banned it would be nice if someone could had given me a proper answer in my ban appeal...
Back to top Go down
|F|z| Checken
Member (60)
Member (60)

Flag : Finland
GameRanger Account ID : 6833152

PostSubject: Re: Pls stop ragebanning regulars   Pls stop ragebanning regulars Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 7:13 pm

your case is exactly what got me to post this topic grip. You're still banned?
Back to top Go down
g r i p

PostSubject: Re: Pls stop ragebanning regulars   Pls stop ragebanning regulars Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 7:59 pm

Yes.

Its not even that im banned that annoys me the most, even tho it ofcourse sucks as your server seems to be one of the most actively populated. Its more that I've not given a clear cut answer on what I've done wrong, even tho im pretty sure its due to someone thinking im cheating.

Also im pretty sure there is no demo of me supposedly cheating this time, as I got banned right after a killcam.
Back to top Go down
|F|z| iwannabe
Co-Leader (100)
Co-Leader (100)

PostSubject: Re: Pls stop ragebanning regulars   Pls stop ragebanning regulars Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 11:52 pm

I spoke to the others about your ban and I asked them the reason (of which I still don't understand) but they seem to have some sort of reason so it's out of my hands.

You'll need to speak with slayergod/rebirth for the unban
Back to top Go down
g r i p

PostSubject: Re: Pls stop ragebanning regulars   Pls stop ragebanning regulars Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 7:34 pm

Mkay, isnt that sort of what the ban appeal is for? So I can at least know why?

I'll still see if I can reach them on TS tho.
Back to top Go down
|F|z| iwannabe
Co-Leader (100)
Co-Leader (100)

PostSubject: Re: Pls stop ragebanning regulars   Pls stop ragebanning regulars Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 7:51 pm

It is yeah, but they haven't read it I guess. I'll direct them to it when they're on
Back to top Go down
g r i p

PostSubject: Re: Pls stop ragebanning regulars   Pls stop ragebanning regulars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 2:42 am

Talked to slayer and he definitely didn't seem to have any reason for me being banned, only said he can't keep a look at every ban, which I can understand.

Told me the only one that can unban me is Furious(I guess since the ban is done with PB or something?), so I had to reach him, which isn't often on...
Feels a bit weird that I am the one that got to jump around talking to people to get unbanned, a ban appeal should be enough, at least when there is no evidence posted about my "cheating".
Back to top Go down
|F|z| iwannabe
Co-Leader (100)
Co-Leader (100)

PostSubject: Re: Pls stop ragebanning regulars   Pls stop ragebanning regulars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 3:20 pm

Ultimately it's Rebirth and Deluxe who you need to speak to. It was their ban
Back to top Go down
|F|z|w i N G L E*
Senior Admin (80)
Senior Admin (80)

Flag : Pakistan
GameRanger Account ID : 1732604

PostSubject: Re: Pls stop ragebanning regulars   Pls stop ragebanning regulars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 7:34 pm

Guys Why am Seeing Foolish Fights Every Day in Clan We Are Team So Plz Co operte with Each Other No More Fights
Back to top Go down
http://www.frag-zone.com
|F|z|w i N G L E*
Senior Admin (80)
Senior Admin (80)

Flag : Pakistan
GameRanger Account ID : 1732604

PostSubject: Re: Pls stop ragebanning regulars   Pls stop ragebanning regulars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 7:36 pm

Plz Just if u ban Them Perm for any Reason So take a Screenshot and Post with The Reason u ban him in Topic To know That he is Toxic Player!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.frag-zone.com
g r i p

PostSubject: Re: Pls stop ragebanning regulars   Pls stop ragebanning regulars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 3:59 am

nobody are fighting here, im just trying to figure out if I can be unbanned or WHY I am banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pls stop ragebanning regulars   Pls stop ragebanning regulars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pls stop ragebanning regulars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frag Zone Clan :: Visitor Section :: General Talk,Clan Talk-
Jump to: