Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSTAFFMember listServersClan WarsJoin UsDownloadsPublic BanListSearchRegisterLog in

Issues. 3 day ban update, current admins

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
|F|z| iwannabe
Co-Leader (100)
Co-Leader (100)

Flag : UK
GameRanger Account ID : 6968511

Issues. 3 day ban update, current admins Empty
PostSubject: Issues. 3 day ban update, current admins   Issues. 3 day ban update, current admins Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 1:01 pm

With the new 3 day ban, instead of 5 hours, I think the higher admins (slayer, furious and rebirth) should be a bit more weary as to who they're promoting to 60 and above. Before I was admin I was banned because an admin was getting annoyed that I kept killing him and a 3 day ban is a lot of time to banned for nothing so I think admins should respect that they have been given power and stop abusing.

Onto the current admins. I have witnessed almost every admin apart from Checken ban without having any kind of 'proof'. I'm not sure if he demos but definitely spectates players. They don't go to spectator and gain evidence against the hacker, they just see the killcam and ban which is NOT the way we should be going about it. If someone gets a random wallbang on you and you ban for hacking, how unfair is that. I for one have got plenty of dodgy shots and usually I go 25-30+ every promod game but that doesn't make me a hacker. Admins should start doing their job on the server and spectating players properly before making any kind of accusations against players.

I believe I'm the only admin to actually get proof before banning, from what I've seen so far

Issues. 3 day ban update, current admins 23jr5zc

The servers do need admins yes, but don't promote people who aren't prepared to sit on spectator and help the server out Smile Perhaps making some alterations within the "admin" group would be beneficial to the server and clan as a whole.
Back to top Go down
|F|z| Checken
Member (60)
Member (60)

Flag : Finland
GameRanger Account ID : 6833152

PostSubject: Re: Issues. 3 day ban update, current admins   Issues. 3 day ban update, current admins Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 8:29 pm

Yeah keep in mind while most of the filth we ban are aimbots or very obvious wallhackers who won't appeal for their ban. But when the suspected hacker actually does a ban appeal then you better have some concrete proof or the banned person will come back on the server 3 days later to call your mother a whore.

Speaking of your mother's a whore..
Hacking is not the only viable reason for a ban. I've seen some pretty filthy shit thrown around at other players and even more on admins by less adequate players. Learn how temp ban for an hour or two and use it on those players who are going of the rails and wont calm down after a few warnings. Our servers should not be a place of moronery, spam, insults or even idiocracy (applies to me too).

Just don't be a dick. Don't read what an idiot is saying on the chat and get butthurt till you abuse your adminship. Just start recording, give a few warnings and if it comes to it. Ban the motherfucker for an hour. If they come crying to the forum or to our STARLORDS above just upload the demo you recorded of them blabbering their mouth - insulting this and that. Remind them of rule #1 and in the best case their ban will be made longer.
Back to top Go down
|F|z|w i N G L E*
Senior Admin (80)
Senior Admin (80)

Flag : Pakistan
GameRanger Account ID : 1732604

PostSubject: Re: Issues. 3 day ban update, current admins   Issues. 3 day ban update, current admins Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 9:13 pm

Hm,Nice Job Checken But i Dont Records kids Hackers i Just spec then in Spectators and i Have Alot Experience To know That who is hack and Acting and Who is play with True Skillz
Back to top Go down
http://www.frag-zone.com
|F|z|w i N G L E*
Senior Admin (80)
Senior Admin (80)

PostSubject: Re: Issues. 3 day ban update, current admins   Issues. 3 day ban update, current admins Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 9:14 pm

Keep iT up Checken Very Happy
Am Proud Very Happy
ur in Fz Clan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|F|z|w i N G L E*
Senior Admin (80)
Senior Admin (80)

PostSubject: Re: Issues. 3 day ban update, current admins   Issues. 3 day ban update, current admins Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 9:16 pm

And Fraps Record Are better For Capturing hacks Bcz they Are in 3gpg and Mp4 so They are easy to Post and give on Web For Evidence Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|F|z| LeGacY (SLAYERGOD)
Leader (100)
Leader (100)
|F|z| LeGacY (SLAYERGOD)

Flag : UAE
GameRanger Account ID : 4268458

PostSubject: Re: Issues. 3 day ban update, current admins   Issues. 3 day ban update, current admins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 12:35 am

we will do a clan meeting of admins and seniors then we will make a decision wannabe thanks for looking itno this Wink
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issues. 3 day ban update, current admins   Issues. 3 day ban update, current admins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Issues. 3 day ban update, current admins
Page 1 of 1