Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSTAFFMember listServersClan WarsJoin UsDownloadsPublic BanListSearchRegisterLog in

I'm out - bai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
|F|z| Checken
Member (60)
Member (60)

Flag : Finland
GameRanger Account ID : 6833152

I'm out - bai Empty
PostSubject: I'm out - bai   I'm out - bai Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 9:38 pm

Long time coming but i no longer see a reason to stay in Fz since i've become inactive and uninterested in clan matters. Recruit is "open". Promod squad was a good idea with impossible requirements and was soon forgotten and/or carried on by other members who care more. Servers are either dead or laggy as hell. I tried to hang on to the last pieces of interest i had in being part of the clan because i like to consider myself a loyal clan member. It was fun while it lasted. I loved playing with u guys (mostly because i enjoy myself when fellow HC professionals hated the fact we owned them.)

I will still always stay available if u guys need anything of me and if u decide to revive the servers i would be glad to help.
PLS get a new server host and try not to overshoot the mod. Simple is better - better is love.

so uh. bye
Back to top Go down
|F|z| Apex
Server Admin (70)
Server Admin (70)
|F|z| Apex

Flag : UK
GameRanger Account ID : 6739226

I'm out - bai Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm out - bai   I'm out - bai Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 1:14 pm

take care mate still play on steam Smile
Back to top Go down

I'm out - bai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frag Zone Clan :: Visitor Section :: General Talk,Clan Talk-
Jump to: