Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSTAFFMember listServersClan WarsJoin UsDownloadsPublic BanListSearchRegisterLog in

|F|z| player selfbusted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakovec12

|F|z| player selfbusted Empty
PostSubject: |F|z| player selfbusted   |F|z| player selfbusted Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 6:42 pm

After he made a post about cw vs Qc, i saw on his dektop a hack program called elebot V2. I ve then wrote in comment about this and he was pretending he was dumb and ask is that wh or aimbot.... After that he deleted that post but i screenshot it so you could see the proof.
Now i m kindly asking for his GR ID and if have any of his moss zip file to provide me cuz idk that player and cant find him in GR.

SCREENSHOT
Back to top Go down
|F|z| Checken
Member (60)
Member (60)

Flag : Finland
GameRanger Account ID : 6833152

PostSubject: Re: |F|z| player selfbusted   |F|z| player selfbusted Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:51 pm

elebot is an actual thing?

This game has gone to the poops
Back to top Go down
Jakovec12

PostSubject: Re: |F|z| player selfbusted   |F|z| player selfbusted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 3:46 am

Hacking is actual thing for you too right ?
Back to top Go down
|F|z| iwannabe
Co-Leader (100)
Co-Leader (100)

Flag : UK
GameRanger Account ID : 6968511

PostSubject: Re: |F|z| player selfbusted   |F|z| player selfbusted Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 5:59 pm

Elebot isn't a 'hack' and is used widely in the community...

This in no way affects your gameplay ability such as seeing through walls or aim assist, it simply helps you to do an elevator lmao.

If you're going to bust anyone you might as well bust me as well because I use it too, you're going to say I'm hacking as well? LEL OK

Last edited by |F|z| iwannabe on Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|F|z| iwannabe
Co-Leader (100)
Co-Leader (100)

PostSubject: Re: |F|z| player selfbusted   |F|z| player selfbusted Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 5:59 pm

For the record, it is never used in wars, only public and private matches when we want some fun.
Back to top Go down
Jakovec12

PostSubject: Re: |F|z| player selfbusted   |F|z| player selfbusted Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 6:13 pm

Elebot is same as dvar unlocker, you can use any command you want and cheat in-game. Use it in CG or ESL and see what will happen...
Back to top Go down
|F|z| iwannabe
Co-Leader (100)
Co-Leader (100)

PostSubject: Re: |F|z| player selfbusted   |F|z| player selfbusted Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 2:54 am

Not sure if you read or?

For the record, it is never used in wars, only public and private matches when we want some fun.

Elebot does not unlock any dvars that give the player significant advantage in a player vs player situation... Clearly you have never used it. Yes if elebot was modified, then it wouldn't be elebot anymore would it, and if this program gave you advantage like no smoke or no flash, then yes it would be cheating.

Of course it's not allowed in CG or ESL, we have clearly stated that this is never used in wars and even if it was, the only advantage we would have would be the elevator...
Back to top Go down
|F|z| LeGacY (SLAYERGOD)
Leader (100)
Leader (100)
|F|z| LeGacY (SLAYERGOD)

Flag : UAE
GameRanger Account ID : 4268458

PostSubject: Re: |F|z| player selfbusted   |F|z| player selfbusted Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 11:21 pm

well i think people just r jelous or somethng becoz they dont hav any thing valid and come to bust us lol well answered wannabe (y)
Back to top Go down
|F|z| Checken
Member (60)
Member (60)

Flag : Finland
GameRanger Account ID : 6833152

PostSubject: Re: |F|z| player selfbusted   |F|z| player selfbusted Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 9:13 pm

i'm still waiting to see where this post goes.

probably nowhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |F|z| player selfbusted   |F|z| player selfbusted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|F|z| player selfbusted
Page 1 of 1