Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSTAFFMember listServersClan WarsJoin UsDownloadsPublic BanListSearchRegisterLog in

mp_strike calls

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|F|z| iwannabe
Co-Leader (100)
Co-Leader (100)

Flag : UK
GameRanger Account ID : 6968511

mp_strike calls Empty
PostSubject: mp_strike calls   mp_strike calls Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 3:49 am

mp_strike calls E7T8310RYIEcLkYaXCK-TrRZwi1iEM0gUi4jcwQSOQg?size_mode=3&size=1280x960

Please take some time to familiarise yourself with the major callouts on the map. Plenty of times I have been calling out and hearing others calling out, and people not even knowing where to look or just not looking at all. If you play wars, you need to know these.

Some may be different and some are missing, but with limited space, I decided to put the major spots.

Last edited by |F|z| iwannabe on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
neonn :)))
neonn :)))

Flag : Cyprus
GameRanger Account ID : 7054615

mp_strike calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: mp_strike calls   mp_strike calls Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 3:52 pm

Strike

Citystreets

Crossfire

Well in a reply to wannabe's post cuz his picture is a broken paper xD i took the time as well and i found 3 pictures of the most popular maps we play in cw with their callouts, id like to exclude crash cuz everyone should know the callouts for crash. So if we wanna be a really good and succesfull clan in cw i think we have to put in the time and effort to learn more stuff than what we know
Back to top Go down
|F|z| LeGacY (SLAYERGOD)
Leader (100)
Leader (100)
|F|z| LeGacY (SLAYERGOD)

Flag : UAE
GameRanger Account ID : 4268458

mp_strike calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: mp_strike calls   mp_strike calls Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 7:45 pm

good post everymember shuld read it aswell and make aware the players on gr too who havent seen it Smile
Back to top Go down
|F|z| Apex
Server Admin (70)
Server Admin (70)
|F|z| Apex

Flag : UK
GameRanger Account ID : 6739226

mp_strike calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: mp_strike calls   mp_strike calls Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 4:40 pm

good post wannabe thx neon for the extra pics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mp_strike calls Empty
PostSubject: Re: mp_strike calls   mp_strike calls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mp_strike calls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frag Zone Clan :: Visitor Section :: General Talk,Clan Talk-
Jump to: