Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSTAFFMember listServersClan WarsJoin UsDownloadsPublic BanListSearchRegisterLog in

[ADMIN REPORT] Fz Evazion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|F|z| iwannabe
Co-Leader (100)
Co-Leader (100)

Flag : UK
GameRanger Account ID : 6968511

[ADMIN REPORT] Fz Evazion Empty
PostSubject: [ADMIN REPORT] Fz Evazion   [ADMIN REPORT] Fz Evazion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 5:40 am

Evazion has banned me twice WITHOUT any sort of proof, without any form of communication towards me to tell me I'm in the wrong. Just a ban. Yes it's only temporary but a 5 hour ban for not doing anything is stupid as shit and when I want to play or spectate hackers so I can report them, I can't do that when I'm banned...

1st time: I was banned for no reason and I certainly don't use roccat... I was banned without warning or without the admin questioning me. I shot him across the market on city with a desert eagle and got a headshot and then I was banned. I have been playing since 2007 and don't deserve to be banned for having a good game. Multiple admins have checked me in-game and said I am clean when I've been having good games. Being banned just because he thinks I'm a hacker is stupid. I was just doing well. I join this server every day so maybe admins shouldn't ban without proof.

I didn't get proof for this because I didn't know admins in this server are like 14 years old who ban because they die. So from this occurrence, I decided to record every game and take screenshots to catch their activity... I spoke to Furious in teamspeak and he unbanned me.

2nd time: I was jumping in the game and got to a spot where they thought was an ele but it was just a strafe jump. I was told by admin Default that this was ALLOWED. PROOF: [ADMIN REPORT] Fz Evazion 6zmtfr

He banned me for ele and I didn't use an ele.

He also banned me for WH?! Check me I'm clean, stupid excuse...

[ADMIN REPORT] Fz Evazion 21d3afl

Game demo: http: / / upx .nz/ pwlxA2

One admin is telling me bouncing is allowed, another is banning me for ele and wallhack, lmao..

I've been told that admins need proof for every ban. SHOW ME THE PROOF FOR MY BAN

3rd time: In this demo it shows Evazion kicking and banning players with NO PROOF

http: / / upx.nz/ K7SrBl

4th time: Me and my friend Checken were playing and he tried to kick one of us for 'afk' when we were never afk. Then he proceeded to call us a fagit
[ADMIN REPORT] Fz Evazion 2n6x6s8

Personally this admin doesn't deserve their power and clearly abuses it.

No proof for any of these kicks/bans and he gets away with it. Also I don't believe this admin uses the forums, which is a joke.

Last edited by iwannabe on Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
|F|z| Checken
Member (60)
Member (60)

Flag : Finland
GameRanger Account ID : 6833152

PostSubject: Re: [ADMIN REPORT] Fz Evazion   [ADMIN REPORT] Fz Evazion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 6:40 am

But seriously maybe he's not a racist?

]but he sure seems like a loosecannon to me - firing his bancannon straight away after one lucky shot with no spec or proof Surprised
Back to top Go down
|F|z| Rebirth
Co-Leader (100)
Co-Leader (100)
|F|z| Rebirth

Flag : Turkey
GameRanger Account ID : 2869199

PostSubject: Re: [ADMIN REPORT] Fz Evazion   [ADMIN REPORT] Fz Evazion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 12:38 pm

It should be made
Back to top Go down
Jacob black
Jacob black

Flag : Belgium
GameRanger Account ID : Jacob black

PostSubject: Re: [ADMIN REPORT] Fz Evazion   [ADMIN REPORT] Fz Evazion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 10:12 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Jacob black
Jacob black

PostSubject: Re: [ADMIN REPORT] Fz Evazion   [ADMIN REPORT] Fz Evazion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 10:17 pm

i have kick because norecoil but i didt use it Twisted Evil Sad Razz
Back to top Go down
|F|z| Checken
Member (60)
Member (60)

Flag : Finland
GameRanger Account ID : 6833152

PostSubject: Re: [ADMIN REPORT] Fz Evazion   [ADMIN REPORT] Fz Evazion Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 3:01 pm

Jacob black wrote:
i have kick because norecoil but i didt use it Twisted Evil Sad Razz
Then make a ban appeal in the ban appeal section if you want to take this further.
Back to top Go down
Jacob black
Jacob black

PostSubject: Re: [ADMIN REPORT] Fz Evazion   [ADMIN REPORT] Fz Evazion Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 10:58 pm

WTF LOL IDONT USE IT affraid affraid CHECKEN DONT MAKE ME MAD Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ADMIN REPORT] Fz Evazion   [ADMIN REPORT] Fz Evazion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ADMIN REPORT] Fz Evazion
Page 1 of 1