Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSTAFFMember listServersClan WarsJoin UsDownloadsPublic BanListSearchRegisterLog in

Checken McFagit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
|F|z| Checken
Member (60)
Member (60)

Flag : Finland
GameRanger Account ID : 6833152

Checken McFagit Empty
PostSubject: Checken McFagit   Checken McFagit Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 10:59 pm

Contact Information: - Gameranger pls i don't read my email. I can start using ts3 more if needed.

GameRanger #ID (Numbers):  - 6833152

In-Game Nickname:  - Checken McFagit    /   Albiino

COD4 Experience (Years,best killstreak): - Played on and off since the release. I've been admin for 2 years on a clan called RefleX until it all died down. Then a year or two off, other games and schools. Now back cause nothing's quite like good old promod.

Do you have an original CD-Key (Yes/No):  - Yes

Are you hardcore player or promod player:  - Promod

Are you used to play clan wars?:  - Yes.

Can you record and take ss in clan wars: - Yes.

How many hours can you be online daily? - 0-20h depends on work. 12h shifts so work days not much gametime there. Free days i usually play so much it's unhealthy.

Personal Information: - Some could say i'm immature. But i'd like to blame it on my parents. I work with humor and i'm really not as up tight as the speed of typing random shit in the chat may seem. I do have problems with concentration. Also my humor didn't work well in school so i might be a little dumb.

Why do you want to join |F|z|? - i've played on fz promod for months now so i know for a fact you need more admins there. Also i went through some of the ban appeals section. It seems fz needs more admins with more experience both of the game and in being admin. So yeah, why me? Well i have the necessary experience in providing evidence for each ban and not banning a player because they've had a little more training than me.

What new things can you bring to our clan? - No new things. Perhaps replacing some older admins who are no longer on the server keeping it in top of gametracker's list.

Previous clans and reason for leaving? - SO much mixing and playful clans but 2 real clans i left for the clans died out.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? - Mhm.

Do you have Fraps? - Nuh uh. Why fraps tho when u can /record?

Sry for the long post but you know.

PS. if possible i would like to be a masked admin with no clantags. I will represent the clan by keeping the promod server clean. Or atleast cleaner, since there will always be someone who spams that stupid !wh command making everyone jumpy and suddenly everyone's a cheater.
Back to top Go down
|F|z| LeGacY (SLAYERGOD)
Leader (100)
Leader (100)
|F|z| LeGacY (SLAYERGOD)

Flag : UAE
GameRanger Account ID : 4268458

Checken McFagit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checken McFagit   Checken McFagit Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 2:02 pm

hmm lets see what happens mate i hav seen all ur info decision will be provided soon Smile
Back to top Go down

Checken McFagit
Page 1 of 1