Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSTAFFMember listServersClan WarsJoin UsDownloadsPublic BanListSearchRegisterLog in

Ban r u serious??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BaronRojo

Ban r u serious?? Empty
PostSubject: Ban r u serious??   Ban r u serious?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 8:22 am

Your In-Game Name*:BaronRojo

Your GR[ID]?*:BaronRojo(206848999)

Reason you were banned?:Wall Hack(?)

Who banned you?:Eskei

When were you banned?:16/11/2015

What Server were you banned on?:TDM

Why should you be unbanned?*: Read below...

I just got banned today by someone called Eskei, because he tought i was using Wall hack. I've never used hacks inCoD4, I just killed him because he was jumping and i saw his head over the wall, so i shooted the wall and obviously I killed him it was way too easy to hit because i could see his head that was not a hack.

So now what, I'm banned unfairly just because he is a member of this team and can decide to ban someone permanently without a proper reason. So take this in account, I just got banned out of the blue, permanently by this guy just because I made a good shoot and killed him.

I hope u will be more reasonable.
Back to top Go down
|F|z| LeGacY (SLAYERGOD)
Leader (100)
Leader (100)
|F|z| LeGacY (SLAYERGOD)

Flag : UAE
GameRanger Account ID : 4268458

Ban r u serious?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban r u serious??   Ban r u serious?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 2:47 pm

hello mate i hav seen ur application and will take immediate action on this thanku for giving us the details plz wait for further notice
Back to top Go down

Ban r u serious??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frag Zone Clan :: Request :: Banned players appeals-
Jump to: