Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!
Frag Zone Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSTAFFMember listServersClan WarsJoin UsDownloadsPublic BanListSearchRegisterLog in

Banned on promod server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AleXlol

Banned on promod server Empty
PostSubject: Banned on promod server   Banned on promod server Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 8:55 pm

Your In-Game Name*: alexlol / ACAPELLA GOLD / xNc AleX

Your GR[ID]?*: No idea what this is, if you mean guid then i can get that but i have never heard of a GR[ID] in cod4.

Reason you were banned?: Apparently cheating, i understand some of the admins in this server have probably never played cod4 on a semi decent level so its hard for them to tell if people are cheating however this guy " qlozy" just rage banned me without even spectating at all.

Who banned you?: Im pretty sure it was a guy called "qlozy"

When were you banned? Earlier today.

What Server were you banned on?: Fz promod server

Why should you be unbanned?*:Because i didn't cheat.

ive played this game for like 4 years and have over 4k hours on the game attended 2 lan events in the uk and did well at both also placed in top3 on the cybergamer league 2 seasons in a row i quit this game a while ago now but still want to continue having fun in your server.

I also know Fz M4dy played against him before in cybergamer league and he can verify that im not a hacker Smile
Back to top Go down
Zeko

Banned on promod server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned on promod server   Banned on promod server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 12:11 am

i just checked ur xlrstats not dat clean Smile gimme a demo or ss for u then we can unban
Back to top Go down

Banned on promod server
Page 1 of 1